Sunday, October 28, 2012

Tim Burton-Frankenweenie




 
Frankenweenie is a Tim Burton stop motion movie. Its a story about a young boy named Victor who's dog gets hit by a car & dies. He is very sad then in Science class he learns that he resurrect his dog with electricity. This movie is very unique because of the fact that its a black & white 3D stop motion movie, & of course that its a Tim Burton movie as well. The form of each character is unique because they all each have special characteristics. Young Victor looks the most normal but his eyes are emphasized with a slight dark shadow are them. Nassor looks like Frankenstein with his squared head & long face. Weird girl with her oddly cut hair & huge eyes. I have yet to see the movie but from what I can tell you is that each character has there own special thing about them with just by the form of how they're shaped. I chose this because I'm a huge Tim Burton fan, & I love stop motion. And since its almost Halloween, I might as well talked about this great movie.     


No comments:

Post a Comment