Friday, October 26, 2012

The Used-All That I've Got


The Used, All That I've got, 3:54 video, released December 7, 2004, off their second CD "In Love & Death."  I choose this video because I enjoy watching it every time I watch it no matter how many times I've seen the video or have listened to the song. I love everything about this video, the story, the value, how bright it is, but my favorite part would be the end of it. When the little boy finds "HE" & it turns out that the little boy is "HE." And "HE" turns into the story in the book. I love the art in the cartoon. But before that I love that in the video the black & white lines that come into to video as it starts turning into the story in the book. Bringing the video into the story from the sides of the video to take over the whole thing. I really like that concept. Unifying everything from the book, the band, "HE" into the story of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment